Visio Professional 2010 Software (32/64-bit)
B&H # MIVPRO2010
MFR # D87-04973
- Create Diagrams & Chart
- Data-Driven Visuals
- Share via the Web
- Windows Compatibility
The Visio Professional 2010 Software (32/64-bit) from Microsoft is a Windows application that can be used to create diagrams and charts. Visio takes a data-driven approach to chart creation, automatically adjusting visuals based on changes in data.
You'll be able to share your charts on the web in real time via SharePoint, making it easy to collaborate with colleagues -- even if they don't own Visio. Professional templates and pre-drawn shapes are available to give your work a more polished look.
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista SP1 (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit); Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Server 2008 (32/64-bit)
Memory: 256MB (512MB recommended)
Hard Drive: 2GB
Display: 1024 x 768
Hardware: DVD-ROM drive for installation
- Certain advanced collaboration functionality requires connectivity to Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later running Windows SharePoint Services.
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Visual Reports require Visio Professional 2010 or Visio Premium 2010, as well as Project 2010 and Excel 2007, or Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Other Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
7.5 x 5.4 x 1.2"
Microsoft Visio Professional 2010 Software (32/64-bit) Review