Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p Tower 2992 Desktop Computer is a fully featured desktop workstation or replacement computer which features a powerful and quick 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-3770 quad core processor (overclockable to 3.9 GHz), 4GB of UDIMM 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM and a 1TB hard drive running at 7200 rpm using a SATA III 6Gbps interface.
The graphics are processed by a dedicated AMD Radeon HD 7450 graphics card with 1GB of discrete memory. The card features one DisplayPort and one DVI-I port (includes a DVI-to-VGA adapter) for connection to a monitor (sold separately). It has a maximum resolution of 2560 x1600 @ 60Hz.
The M92p Tower includes a SuperMulti DVD±RW optical drive with dual layer support, USB 3.0/2.0 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet jack. A host of security features including a Trusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant) security chip, a security slot that attaches to the cover and unit, and power-on passwords.
There's also room to expand with five bays and four PCI card slots, which can be used to add peripherals like extra optical drives or hard drives, or a media card reader.
It also includes a USB keyboard and mouse and is configured with the Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) operating system. The M92p tower is ideal as a replacement or extra computer for someone looking for a high-end processor and ready-made advanced video options
Designed for Stability
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M92/M92p is designed for extended lifespan with reliability, manageability, and sustainability. Desktop maintenance is hassle free with a 15 month life cycle and high platform stability through Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP).
In addition, the Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE2) helps you manage desktop acoustics and cooling as required.
• Communications with Lenovo's commercial VoIP ready-design and Microsoft Lync
• Support for Intel Smart Response Technology improves system storage performance using SSD
• Support for quad display via Mosaic mode1 multi-display technology for exclusive viewing
Eco-friendly Green Solutions
• Desktop Power Manager with Cisco EnergyWise certification for increased energy savings
• Certified by ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Gold and UL Environment Gold
• 80 Plus Platinum power saving unit with 92% energy efficiency
Designed for Long Life and Usability
• 15 months life cycle with Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) offers high platform stability
• Simplified desktop and cloud management with the Intel vPro support
• Enhanced data protection with Trusted Platform Manager (TPM)
Preloaded Applications (Partial List)
• ThinkVantage Communication Utility
• ThinkVantage Power Manager
• Lenovo Message Center Plus
• Lenovo SimpleTap
• Adobe Reader
• Windows Live Essentials
• Microsoft Office 2010 preloaded; purchase product key to activate
• Corel Burn.Now (DVD±RW)
• Corel DVD MovieFactory (DVD±RW)
• ThinkVantage System Update
• Lenovo Solution Center
• View Management Utility
• Norton Internet Security(30 days of virus definitions)
• Security chip - Trusted Platform Module (TPM1.2-compliant)
• One lock to secure both cover and entire system to fixed object
• Padlock loop (in rear for opt padlock)
• Security slot (in rear for optional Kensington MicroSaver cable)
• Cable lock
• Power-on password
• Hard disk password
• Boot sequence control
• Boot without keyboard and mouse
• Serial port I/O control
• Individual USB port disablement