Video Chat with a Photography Expert - Live

SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro CompactFlash Memory Card (160MB/s)

SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro CompactFlash Memory Card (160MB/s)
Key Features
  • 64GB Storage Capacity
  • Optimized for 4K Video Recording
  • Up to 160MB/s Read Speed
  • Up to 150MB/s Write Speed
The 64GB Extreme Pro CompactFlash Memory Card from SanDisk features enhanced data read speeds of up to 160MB/s along with data write speeds up to 150MB/s. This Extreme Pro CompactFlash Card is designed to support both full HD and 4K video as it is VPG-65 certified. VPG-65 (video performance guarantee) offers sustained data write speeds of 65MB/s ensuring a smooth flow of data keeping video streams crisp and clean. This CompactFlash card is also compatible with both RAW and JPEG file formats and comes equipped with an RTV silicone coating and writable label.
In Stock
Price $84.99
Instant Savings $25.00
Ask Our Experts
See any errors on this page? Let us know


how long will this card record with DNGRaw video at 4k
Asked by: Jon
This is a perfectly natural and simple question. Unfortunately, it is not a simple answer. That is because other information is needed such as the camera model, the camera's bit rate, and the FPS rate. However, to give you at least an rough idea, 64GB of 4K in Cinema DNG RAW should give you about 10 minutes. So that we may best assist you, please email us at [email protected].
Answered by: Dennis A L.
Date published: 2021-02-15


Hi! we are great instreasting in the CF card, may i ask some question as follows before we order them. May I know how long warranty of the 64G CF Card? if we find the there are some defect in the CF card, how to deal with it? our location is taiwan, if we buy 10 piece, have any discount on CF? how we need to pay for freight free 10 pieces of CF ?
Asked by: Roger M.
These cards have a limited lifetime warranty. If there is a defect, you need to contact SanDisk directly. For information on sales, please email us directly at <a href= http://[email protected] target= _blank >[email protected].</a>
Answered by: Heather S.
Date published: 2018-08-24

Download to iPad adapter

Download to iPad adapter
Asked by: Anonymous
I use PCs 99.9% of the time. The other 0.1% I do use Apple I go straight from the camera to the device using a USB type cable. A single cable saves cost and is easy to carry around with photographic equipment.
Answered by: Stuart
Date published: 2020-03-29

Is this ATA compatible?

Is this ATA compatible?
Asked by: Nicolas
CompactFlash cards such as the SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro CompactFlash Memory Card (160MB/s) use the Parallel ATA (PATA) interface.
Answered by: Manzell
Date published: 2023-01-08

Will this card work with the Nikon D700?

Will this card work with the Nikon D700?
Asked by: Ronald
Yes. The card will adapt nicely and take full advantage of the cameras buffer rates.
Answered by: hectorm
Date published: 2022-05-01


Can I use the 64GB Extreme Pro CompactFlash Memory Card (160MB/s) by SanDisk for Camera Canon 5D Mark II
Asked by: Anonymous
Yes, the SanDisk 64GB Extreme Pro is compatible with the Canon 5D Mark II.
Answered by: Heather S.
Date published: 2018-08-24

I shoot with Canon 5D Mark II. What is the ...

I shoot with Canon 5D Mark II. What is the difference from SanDisk 64 extreme. pro to SanDisk 64 extreme?
Asked by: Marisa
Hi, the SanDisk Extreme Pro cards are faster cards with a read speed of 160 MB/s and a write speed of 150 MB/s. The SanDisk Extreme cards have slower read speeds of 120 MB/s and write speeds of 85 MB/s.
Answered by: Khalid
Date published: 2022-12-13

how to un-write protect?

how to un-write protect?
Asked by: richard
In this card there should be un-write protect, but google how to do it with your respective operating system.
Answered by: Zachariah
Date published: 2021-02-23
  • y_2023, m_12, d_5, h_7CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.37
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_114
  • loc_en_US, sid_1000363, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=HAS_STAFF_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_bhphotovideo