The beige Point Source Audio Series8 CO-8WL Omnidirectional Waterproof Lavalier Microphone (Sennheiser SK and Zaxcom) is a miniature mic designed to deliver a natural vocal sound for recording and live sound reinforcement applications such as concerts, musical theater, interviews, public speaking, and more. Featuring an unobtrusive mic element only 4mm in diameter, it can easily fit behind a button of the performer's clothing or be hidden in a hairline.
The Series8 CO-8WL's omnidirectional polar pattern allows for a variety of mic placement options as it picks up the voice from all directions equally and doesn't need to be lined up with the mouth. The mic offers an IP57 rating, which protects it against water, sweat, and makeup, commonly harmful to microphones.
The unit comes with a windscreen, cable clip, storage box, and an interchangeable 3-pin LEMO X-Connector for Sennheiser SK and Zaxcom wireless systems.
- Microphone can be briefly submersed in water up to 3.3", making it resistant to sweat, water, and makeup
- Mic element is only 0.16" / 4mm in diameter and easy to hide in a performer's clothing or hair
- Omnidirectional polar pattern picks up voice from all directions equally and doesn't need to be lined up with the mouth
- Allows for proximity to the sound source to provide ample gain-before-feedback
- Included interchangeable X-Connector with threaded screw is simple to remove and remains securely in place