The 24068LS ViewShare Advantage Tensioned Electrol by Da-Lite is a ceiling-recessed 16:10 projection screen with a built-in Logitech C930e HD webcam in the slat bar. This allows you to convert your standard conference room into a videoconference room. A Jabra SPEAK 410 MS speakerphone is also included, allowing you to speak to other presenters and hear them clearly at your end. An included local CAT5-to-USB extender and a power supply connects the screen to the included powered USB hub, which connects all the components to your computer.
The screen is installed in the ceiling, but the ViewShare Tensioned Advantage already has trim around the edges to conceal the opening cut in your ceiling for installation. Installation of the screen can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage, and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. This prevents damaging the screen surface during construction of the room.
The High Contrast Da-Mat surface has a 0.8 gain and 90° viewing angle. It features a dark gray base for deeper reproduction of black, which improves the perception of contrast. This seamless surface is ideal in environments with a high-output projector and completely controlled ambient light. High Contrast Da-Mat can be cleaned with mild soap and water, and is flame-retardant and mildew-resistant. This surface has also achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification. The screen surface is tensioned, which allows for a flat, even, and clean image. This helps to ensure that pixels from the display image don't overlap with one another. Tensioning also helps to prevent creases or folding of your screen.
- Logitech C930e HD camera integrated into the screen
- Plug-and-play connectivity
- Compatible with free peer-to-peer software, such as Lync and Skype
- Standard Silent Drive System to reduce noise from the screen motor
- Low Voltage Control allows the screen to be controlled via a low voltage signal or momentary dry contact from a third-party control system. The LVC is necessary if you want to use an IR or RF remote to control your screen
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen flat
- Slim-Tab, a low profile, and strong tab design to keep your screen taut
- Tensioning Cable System designed to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Includes a Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Also includes a local CAT5-to-USB extender and power supply, 6’ USB cable, USB speakerphone, and a powered USB hub. A CAT5 cable to connect the screen to the extender is not included, must be purchased separately, and cannot exceed 200’ in length
- 12” standard black drop at top