The TeachLogic IRH-40 Handheld Microphone with Rechargeable Batteries is a handheld mic with a built-in infrared transmitter for use on channels C and D of the TeachLogic VoiceLink IV infrared sound system. The unit has an ergonomic design and very low handling noise, making it well suited for passing around among students for Q&A sessions and classroom participation. The cardioid condenser mic reproduces clear, intelligible speech, while the built-in windscreen prevents breath pops.
Two AA batteries will power the mic for up to 7 hours. The emitting diodes are located around the top and bottom ends of the handle for 360° transmission, ensuring reliable wireless IR connectivity to the receiver throughout the classroom. The system offers a 60' operating range.
Features at a Glance
- Condenser microphone element
- Power On/Off switch
- Battery-level indicator LED
- Powered by two included rechargeable AA batteries for up to 7 hours
- 2 selectable channels
- 10 high-power emitting diodes
- 360º IR radiation for assured connectivity
- Diodes at top and bottom of handle for increased coverage
- 2 top, aimed out
- 6 bottom, 360°
- 2 bottom, aimed down
Works with TeachLogic VoiceLink IV Infrared Audio System
- The IRH-40 is designed specifically to operate on the C and D infrared channels of the 4-channel VoiceLink IV system