Buckle up for an action packed racing experience with the TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition from Thrustmaster. This racing simulation set comes with a racing wheel officially licensed by Ferrari, a wheel base, and a pedal set. With a textured rubber grip, the included racing wheel is a 7/10 scale replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia wheel and is detachable from its base. A Ferrari inspired metal pedal set is also included and features a long travel range and progressive resistance on the brake pedal for realistic feedback and game interaction.
This Thrustmaster racing wheel has an integrated USB cable for connecting to an Xbox One or PC. For PC compatibility, drivers and firmware updates are available for download from the manufacturer's website. The integrated metal central clamping system is designed for compatibility with virtually every table and desk type, and has built-in screw threads for easy attachment to other cockpits.
- H.E.A.R.T (Hall Effect AccuRate Technology): contactless magnetic sensor, for precision that won't decrease over time
- 16-bit resolution (65,536 values on the wheel's steering axis).
Brushless Industrial Motor
- Designed for smooth force feedback, with zero cogging
- Responsive and realistic force effects, with no latency
Optimized Frictionless Dual-Belt Mechanism
- Fluid and smooth steering - quiet system mechanics
Comprehensive Driving Controls
- 10 action buttons (including 1 on the base) replicating the controls found on the real wheel
- Replica 2-position Manettino dial
- Replica ENGINE START button
- Multidirectional D-pad
2 Large Wheel-Mounted Sequential Paddle Shifters
- 3.9" (10 cm) tall and 100% metal
- Attached to and moves with the wheel
- High-end tact switch (estimated lifespan of more than 10 million activations)
Detachable Wheel with Thrustmaster Quick Release System
- Quickly switch from one wheel to another
- Adjustable angle of rotation: from 270° to 900°
- Internal memory and upgradable firmware
- Xbox Guide button
- Controller pairing LED for Kinect