The EA6900 Smart Wi-Fi Dual Band AC1900 Router from Linksys features wireless AC technology offering enhanced wireless data transfer speeds able to reach further than traditional wireless protocols. Along with integrated wireless AC technology, this Linksys router supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies making it possible to allocate less data intensive tasks such as web browsing and email to the 2.4GHz frequency, while keeping the faster 5GHz frequency open to tasks such as streaming HD content and transferring large files.
The Linksys EA6900 Dual Band Router also features four Gigabit Ethernet ports for a stable, wired connection option. Also found on the back of the router are one USB 2.0 port and one USB 3.0 port designed to support peripherals such as external hard drives and printers. Once connected, users throughout the network can access and utilize the attached devices.
Security is a major concern when administering a network, and the Linksys EA6900 covers all the bases. Setup and configure parental controls and guest access to limit user access to various parts of the network and the Internet. You can also utilize WEP, WPA, WPA-2 mixed, WPA2 personal, WPA2 enterprise, and Wi-Fi Protected Setup advanced encryption standards for enhanced network security.
Wireless AC Technology
Up to 4.3X Faster than Wireless N
Dual Band 2.4 + 5 GHz
Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, Anywhere
- Guest Access: Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
- Parental Controls: Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
- Device Prioritization: You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
Quick and Easy Setup
- Set up your home Wi-Fi using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router
- Download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App
- Use your mobile device to manager your home Wi-Fi