Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Analog Way QuickVu QVU150 is a high-resolution mixer and true seamless switcher with 8 inputs.
QuickVu at a Glance
- New Midra platform
- New RCS2 Remote Control Software (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Fast processing and true seamless switching
- Low frame delay
- Full audio digital compliant on DVI-D and HDMI plugs
- Advanced audio management with the RCS2
- Quick Frame mode
- New EDID management on 6 inputs
- Ability to read and display the output EDIDs
- New De-interlacing processing
- Custom output formats
- Ability to modify the Program in real time without using the Preview
- New Dynamic Fit
- Capability to switch between any input plugs (14 plugs available)
- New 3D filter for SDTV composite sources
- Outputs fully resizable
- 8 seamless inputs
- 2 outputs (Program and Preview)
- 14 input plugs available (4x DVI-D, 4x HDMI, 4x Universal Analog, 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI)
- Computer formats up to 2K
- Resizable Live Background
- Transitions: Fade (Dissolve), Cut, Wipe, and Slide
- Dynamic layer (Moving from A to B) with Flying, Zooming or Cropping
- All audio inputs can be embedded or de-embedded on all plugs
- Audio breakaway mode
- Audio Delay Compensation
- Balanced stereo audio on all outputs
- 2 S/PDIF inputs and 2 S/PDIF outputs
- Internal test patterns
- Chroma/Luma Key and Titling
- 8 memory presets per output
- 8 full frames
- HDCP compliant
- 1 operating mode: Mixer mode
- Seamless switching with full Preview