This kit from B&H combines the Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod with the MH293D3-Q2 3-Way Photo Head and Q2 Quick-Release System. The tripod extends to 66.5", folds to 26.7", and weighs 5.7 lb, while holding up to 8.8 lb.
Manfrotto's Quick Power Lock system allows you to completely extend the 3-section legs with just one hand. The rapid center column can be used in standard vertical mode or it can be swung into horizontal position like a boom. With the column in the 90° position, and the legs at their widest angle, the tripod can place your camera only 7.1" above the ground. This is perfect for macro work or low angle shots. An Easy Link plug is built into the tripod's spider for adding any of Manfrotto's flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors. A rotating bubble level is included just below the head so you can view it regardless of the tripod's position.
The MH293D3-Q2 3-way Photo Head offers three separate axes of movement: panoramic rotation, front-back tilt and side tilt. The handles fold together, thereby reducing the overall dimensions and making the head easier to transport. Three bubble levels ensure accuracy when leveling your camera to the horizon. A quick-release plate is included for fast attachment and removal of your camera to and from the head.
Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod
The black, redesigned MT190XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod from Manfrotto builds on the success and popularity of the previous 190 series with professional hardware and convenience features that make it even easier to use than its predecessor.
Set up is faster than ever with Manfrotto's Quick Power Lock System that allows you to completely extend the tripod legs with just one hand. Once set up you can use the MT190XPRO3's rapid center column in standard vertical mode or swing it into horizontal position like a boom with Manfrotto's 90° Column feature. Enlarged tabs on the individual leg angle selectors allow you to get down to only 3.5" for macro work with the column in horizontal mode. And once you're down there you can attach any of Manfrotto's flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors via the Easy Link plug built into the tripod's spider.
Convenience features include grippy, rubber leg warmers on two legs for cold or inclement weather and a bubble level that rotates so that you can see it easily regardless of the tripod's position. Finally, Manfrotto's insistence on form following function has yielded a tripod that you'll not only be happy to use but you'll be happy to be seen with, too.
Fast Setup with QPL
Easy Link Plug
Rotating Leveling Bubble
Leg Angle Selectors
Manfrotto's Eye to Style and Design Detail
Manfrotto MH293D3-Q2 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
This MH293D3-Q2 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head from Manfrotto has a load capacity of 8.8 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. It includes an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates such as the 200PL-14 can be removed from the head by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be quickly reattached.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate before securing it to the pan-and-tilt head. The head can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation. Both the 360° rotation as well as the backward and forward tilt movements function simultaneously, however for changing from a landscape to portrait orientation, the sideways tilt can be independently adjusted and secured.
The control handle for the combined backwards and forwards tilt plus 360° rotation, and the control handle for portrait orientation can each be used to lock their corresponding movements by twisting each handle's ergonomic grip. For storage and transport, the MH293D3-Q2 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head can be positioned so that both of its handles are arranged parallel to each other as well as to the legs of a folded tripod the head is mounted on. This configuration measures approximately 3.0 x 5.0 x 7.3" with a slim profile, helping to ensure that the the MH293D3-Q2 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head fits within a bag or case whether carried alone or attached to a tripod.
MH293D3-Q2 3-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- 8.8 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation as well as the backward and forward tilt movements function simultaneously, sideways tilt for portrait orientation can be independently adjusted and secured
- Control handle for combined backwards and forwards tilt plus 360° rotation, and control handle for portrait orientation can each be used to lock their corresponding movements by twisting each handle's ergonomic grip
- Can be adjusted for storage and transport to measure approximately 3.0 x 5.0 x 7.3" with a slim profile so that both handles are arranged parallel to each other as well as to the legs of a folded tripod the head is mounted on
- Compact storage and transport configuration helps to ensure a successful fit within a bag or case when carried alone or attached to a tripod
- Integrated, RC2 quick release cam lock
- Two bubble levels for landscape orientations and one bubble level for portrait orientations
- Durable and lightweight polymer and fiberglass construction
200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction