The AXT600US Spectrum Manager from Shure delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis, and compatible frequency coordination—all in a single rack unit. By scanning and displaying the RF environment, calculating compatible frequencies and deploying them to Axient receivers, the Axient Spectrum Manager offers a sophisticated interface and precise information for allocating the best available frequencies to any number of wireless channels.
For added flexibility in complex RF environments, the AXT600US also monitors and ranks a live list of backup frequencies, and can deploy them instantly and automatically when an Axient receiver detects interference. Together with the Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, Axient Spectrum Management tools offer a rich, graphical interface for viewing the RF world and choosing the optimal frequencies for all of an event's wireless channels.
- Wideband scanning
- Scans the global UHF spectrum (470-952 MHz) in less than 1 minute.
- Scan data is directly matched to Axient receiver parameters and performance; the scan results are stored for later analysis.
- On board frequency calculator generates compatible frequencies for all networked Shure wireless devices.
- Frequency lists can be exported to the Spectrum Manager from Wireless Workbench 6
- Networked hardware programming simplifies and streamlines setup of multi-channel Axient and UHF-R systems.
- Advanced user controls
- Adjustable threshold excludes frequencies above a selected noise level.
- Known TV channels or frequency ranges to avoid can be input quickly and easily.
- Viewable and editable frequency list.
- Analysis of a modified frequency list to verify compatibility.
- Backup frequency monitoring continuously evaluates backup frequencies in real time.
- Backup frequency ranking evaluates the quality of backup frequencies and determines which are most viable for use.
- Frequency list management maintains knowledge of all devices on the network.
- On-demand frequency server delivers a clean, compatible frequency when a change is required.
- RF signal cascade connects to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source.
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power.