The black Less-Stress Ballistic Neoprene Camera Neck Strap from Protec uses separate left and right ridged neck pads to distribute the weight of your camera off your spine, making for a more comfortable carrying experience. The strap is adjustable from 45" to 52", making it usable for most people. Each side of the strap is independently adjustable to make the most comfortable fit with precise load balancing.
- 19 x 2" neck strap distributes camera weight to the shoulders and off spine
- Left and right contoured ½"-thick padding is designed to sit naturally on the shoulders
- Neoprene padding is covered by ballistic nylon to reduce stretching that is common with neoprene
- Adjustable length from 45" to 52"
- ½" wide ballistic nylon resists wear and stretching
- Left and right independently adjustable straps for custom fit and load balancing
- Quick release buckles connect to neck pad and camera straps making putting on and taking off fast and easy
- Left and right straps attach to camera strap lugs
- Quick release buckles attach to straps for easy removal