Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
David Busch's Canon EOS 6D Guide to Digital SLR Photography published by Cengage Course Technology covers the basics of digital shooting with the 6D DSLR Camera. It is a 400 page book with illustrations, including a quick-reference visual roadmap to certain functions and features. Additionally, the final two chapters discuss introductory movie-making techniques and tips.
David Busch is a top-selling digital camera guide author and he has written dozens of guides for DSLR cameras. He is a professional photographer who shoots in a commercial studio, weddings, for newspapers, along with groups and organizations. He has also been featured in numerous magazines and publications.
1. Introduction to Your Canon EOS 6D
2. Canon EOS 6D Roadmap
3. Recommended Settings
4. Nailing the Right Exposure
5. Mastering the Mysteries of Autofocus
6. Advanced Shooting
7. Working with Lenses
8. Making Light Work for You
9. Electronic Flash Basics
10. Working with Wireless Flash
11. Customizing the Shooting Menu
12. Customizing the Playback Menu
13. Customizing the Set-up Menu
14. The Custom Functions and My Menus
15. Basic Live View
16. Basic Movie Making
17. Advanced Movie-Making Techniques