The Moog Videolarm Fusion Stainless Steel Outdoor Dome Housing with Heater & Blower ensures that your camera captures clear, uninterrupted footage even in heavily-saturated chemical environments. Rated IP67 and NEMA type 4X, this housing protects the camera against dust, rain, snow, ice, and corrosion. Furthermore, you can rest assured that your camera will remain protected from damages caused due to impact or vandalism with this IK10-rated housing.
The thermostatically controlled heater and blower system shields the camera in low temperatures and prevents the lower bubble from fogging up in a high humidity environment. Made of 316 stainless steel, the top body of the housing offers protection against corrosive chemicals, making it an excellent choice for installation in outdoor and harsh environments. The housing is equipped with an optically clear, chemical-resistant plastic lower dome that allows maximum light transmission.
- Upper body of the housing is made of corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel, which offers protection against corrosive chemicals in humid environments
- Dome shell is constructed from optically clear specially engineered plastic which is resistant to most organic solvents and alkalis, unaffected by petroleum fractions, oils and fats
- Resistant to dilute mineral acid and most organic acids
Withstands Harsh Weather Conditions
- Equipped with a 24 VAC input blower and a thermostatically controlled 52 W heater that turns on and off at 60°F (15.5°C) and 80°F (27°C) respectively
- Corrosion protection makes it ideal for use in harsh weather conditions
- Waterproof IP67-rated housing provides protection against dust and water
- Designed to meet NEMA 4x rating for water ingress
- IK10 rating ensures that the camera remains protect from any impact-related destruction
- Standard pendant mount (1.5” male pipe thread)
- Ideal for application in corrosive marine and coastline, medical, pharmaceutical, food processing, transportation, and oil/gas processing environments