Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The ETC SP3 1220B Sensor3 is a compact, 6-module dimmer rack designed for traveling productions, stages and smaller venues that still require sophisticated lighting control and reliable, controllable power. With up to 100A of through-put the SP3 1220B rack enables control over twelve 20A stage pin outputs. The on-board CEM3 controller, with intuitive control interface enables the user to quickly configure each dimmer module's output and to rapidly link with the rest of the system. The CEM3 has ETC Net3, ANC and sANC compliance built-in so the user has full awareness of how the system is performing. If a lamp fails, the operator will know.
A full range of Sensor dimmers of varying amperages is available; the user can mix and match as desired and the durable chassis is designed for frequent and quick, tool-free reconfiguration when needed. When installed, optional Advanced Feature dimmers allow for vital feedback as to power consumption, voltage stability, operating temperature and other essential information that will help ensure a reliable, controlled power supply. The SP3 1220B can easily be configured to run on single or 3-phase power according to required output.
All ETC Sensor racks are designed for quiet, fan-cooled operation but, should the need arise, there is an optional cooling module with additional fans available.
CEM3 Control Electronics Module
- Easy, intuitive scroll wheel and keypad input with graphic display for control of up to 6 dual-dimmer modules
- Basic menu structure for simple DMX operation
- Advanced configuration editing built into pack
- Direct Ethernet control signal input (Net3, sACN) as well as 2 DMX512-A inputs
- Standard reporting and configuration networking
- Optional Advanced Features (AF) reporting
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling
- High efficiency cooling system with airflow sensor
- Electrostatic air filter
- Low-noise fan for quiet operation
- Ambient temperature range: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Tool-Free Module Installation
- All modules can be installed or removed without the use of tools. Modules are keyed so it is impossible to install an inappropriate module into a rack