Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The N600 Dual Band PoE Access Point from TRENDnet is a wireless access point designed to provide enhanced network coverage while remaining discrete as it features a unique smoke detector design. This dual band access point is compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless standards ensuring a wide variety of devices can communicate with it. It addition to enhanced wireless network standards, you also benefit from 802.1X and 802.3/3u/x/ab/af/az standards allowing you to easily integrate this access point into an existing network configuration.
With a variety of modes including Access Point, Repeater, WDS AP, and WDS Bridge this access point can serve the needs of a variety of network configurations. In addition to network modes, you also benefit from wireless encryption standards up to WPA2 as well as MAC address filtering.
• Off white low profile smoke detector blends into most environments
• Save installation time and costs with PoE
(Optional power port for non-PoE installations)
• Concurrent 300 Mbps dual band wireless N
• Gigabit port maintains high performance connection to network
• Increased wireless coverage with MIMO technology
• Compatible with older wireless G devices
• Independently set each band to Access Point, WDS AP, WDS bridge, or repeater mode
• IPv6 support
• Integrated wireless scan function helps optimize wireless setup
• Up to 8 SSIDs per band (16 total) with isolation support
• Allocate bandwidth to each wireless SSID
• Eight system logs aid network troubleshooting
• Extend network monitoring to this device with SNMP