This 100 ft SMPTE Hybrid FMW/PBW LEMO Belden Indoor Fiber Cable from Camplex is a chassis-mount interconnect cable combining optical, electrical, and control signal paths. It features a round flange FMW LEMO connector and square flange PBW LEMO connector. It uses a Belden CMR Riser Rated indoor cable suitable for permanent installations in building risers. All assemblies are tested for < -55dB return loss, exceeding SMPTE 304M/311M standards. Diagnostics documentation is provided with each cable.
This cable is standardized by SMPTE for HDTV broadcast camera use. It supports 19.4 Mbps to 3 Gbps bandwidths.
SMPTE Standard HDTV Broadcast Cable
- Chassis-mount interconnect cable
- Combines optical, electrical, and control signal paths
- Round flange FMW LEMO connector and square flange PBW LEMO connector
- Belden CMR Riser Rated indoor cable assembly
- Suitable for permanent installations in building risers
- Tested for < -55dB return loss (diagnostics documentation provided)
- Terminated by LEMO trained technicians
- LEMO certified, multi-stage machine polished fiber contacts
- Electrical assemblies 100% tested for continuity and shorts
- Fiber optic assemblies 100% tested for attenuation and back reflection
- Stainless steel assemblies
- Rubber dust caps
- 19.4 Mbps to 3 Gbps bandwidth