This 18" opticalCON QUAD to QUAD ST Singlemode Fiber Breakout Cable from Camplex is a four-fiber cable designed for internal wiring of racks and patch panels. It allows you to conveniently adapt opticalCON QUAD equipment to standard ST fiber systems. It features a Neutrik opticalCON QUAD NO4SX connector and breaks out to Senko ST connectors. The opticalCON connector is COCA factory terminated and interferometrically tested to GR-326-CORE endface standards. It has common LC contacts and a mechanical shutter system that shields against endface contamination. The cable is tested for < -55dB typical return and comes with diagnostics documentation.
The opticalCON connector is assembled using the Neutrik opticalCON ADVANCED system, which adds lockable, waterproof metal caps and rubber guards, especially critical for outdoor applications. This improves the cable protection and water resistance in long-term use.
- Four-fiber cable designed for internal wiring of racks and patch panels
- COCA factory terminated opticalCON QUAD NO4SX connector, tested to GR-326-CORE endface standards
- Senko ST connectors offering random mating compatibility results
- Tested for < -55dB typical return loss
- Assembled using the Neutrik opticalCON ADVANCED system
- Machine polished and tested end faces
- Optical shutter mechanism for added protection
- Tactical tight buffered PUR cable