The 4x4 VGA with Terminal Block 5-Pin Stereo Analog Audio Matrix Routing Switcher features four individual VGA (RGBHV) video inputs with four stereo audio inputs, and four individual VGA (RGBHV) video outputs with four stereo audio outputs. The stereo audio inputs and outputs use terminal block 5-pin female sockets. Because it is a matrix router, any input may be routed to any output, or the same input may be routed to all outputs, or any combination thereof. This is useful for switching and sending signals from VGA source devices, such as personal computers, set top boxes, and satellite receivers, to VGA destination devices such as monitors, HDTVs, and projectors.
Control is provided via front push-buttons, IR remote control, or RS-232. A two-line LCD display gives real-time status information, such as signal routing. The RS-232 interface lets you control the switcher using the GUI interface or with a third party controller. Windows-based control software is included to provide complete remote control of the switcher from a PC. Also included is an IR remote, IR extender receiver, RS-232 cable, CD-ROM with RS-232 driver, 12 VDC power supply, and rack mount brackets.
- 4x Input signals: VGA (RGBHV), Stereo Audio(terminal block 5-pin)
- 4x Output Signals: VGA (RGBHV), Stereo Audio(terminal block 5-pin) to VGA Monitor displays
- Video bandwidth of 450Mz for each path R,G,B signals
- Supported HD high definition resolutions: XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA
- RS-232 Serial interface
- Compatible with all VGA video monitoring devices
- Control PC RS-232 drive compatible with Windows XP/2000/98/95
- Various User Interface controls:
- RS-232 port
- Front panel buttons
- IR remote control
- Function buttons: ALL / OFF / LOCK / RECALL / MEMORY / ENTER
- 12 VDC power supply, 100 to 230 VAC, universal 50/60Hz
- Brackets included for desktop or 19" rack mount support