This ESPOD CA 233AGH Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit from Vanguard supports up to 11.0 lb, measures 24.8" when folded, and includes a GH-30 Pistol Grip Ball Head with QS-36 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread as well as flip locks for fast deployment. Together, the three legs can be can be positioned for a minimum height of 49.2" to a maximum height of 61.6" with the center column fully raised.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the QS-36 Quick Release Plate, which is secured to the tripod head using a quick release cam lock. By releasing the GH-30 Pistol Grip Ball Head's rotating thumb lock, the tripod head's integrated ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled 360°, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. Additionally, the cam lock assembly, along with the quick release plate, can be rotated 360° independently of the head.
General Use and Handling
- Supports up to 11.0 lb
- Push-and-pull rapid center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set to a minimum height of 49.2" to a maximum height of 61.6" with the center column fully raised
- Aluminum-alloy legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment, and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 20°, 40°, 60°, or 80° angles
- Rubber feet enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Ballast hook
- Weighs 3.5 lb, measures 24.8" when folded
- Ball head with ergonomic pistol grip and integrated, rotating thumb lock provides 360° of swivel control and can be tilted down to a 90° angle
- Tiltable, pistol grip handle
- Quick release cam lock on top of head is compatible with included QS-36 Quick Release Plate
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount with rubberized, anti-slip surface and anti-twist index pin
- Friction lock for cam lock assembly allows quick release plate to independently rotate 360°