Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Art and Style of Product Photography by J.Dennis Thomas, published by Wiley Publishing, will guide the reader with clear, concise language through the steps necessary to obtain quality product photos. Thomas attempts to teach the necessary skills to make appealing photographs that sell and to further your career. Other areas covered are getting correct exposure, buying the right equipment and the use of backgrounds and props for a more interesting final product. Anyone wishing to shoot jewelry, food, or other difficult to shoot items will gain insight from this book.
1) Choosing The Essential Equipment
2) Selecting Lighting Equipment
3) Controlling and Evaluating Exposure
4) Controlling and Directing Light
5) Using Backgrounds, Sets, and Props
6) Assembling the Necessary Supplies
7) Composing an Image to Suit the Product
8) Applying Special Techniques for Reflective Products
9) Applying Special Techniques for General Products
10) Capturing, Editing, and Processing Images
11) Understanding Camera Modes
J. Dennis Thomas is a freelance photographer with nearly 25 years of experience. The author of more than a dozen Digital Field Guides, he is known for his work as a concert and celebrity photographer as well as his product and editorial photography. His images have appeared in Rolling Stone, Elle, W Magazine, and US Weekly.