The red Pyle Pro PDMICR42 is a cardioid vocal microphone that brings that iconic, "old school" look and feel, along with a warm vintage sound to your singing performance on stage and in the studio, or in karaoke settings.
Apart from the look, the PDMICR42 combines all the great features that make classic mics ideal for active stage performances. The mic is equipped with a dynamic moving-coil capsule, an integral plosive-reducing pop filter, an adjustable self-tensioning swivel mount, a steel mesh grille, a convenient On/Off switch for muting from the stage, and a universal mic-stand adapter.
With low-noise circuitry, a wide frequency response, and a cardioid polar pattern that lessens the pickup of unwanted off-axis sound such as room reflections, the PDMICR42 delivers clear and present vocal tone. An internal cartridge shockmount reduces vibrations from the stand, which would otherwise muddy your sound.
To get you started right away, the PDMICR42 comes with a 16' XLR to 1/4" TS mic cable for connection to portable PA systems and mixing boards.
Classic & Iconic "Old School" Style
- Ideal for stage performances, karaoke, and recording
- Classic and iconic "old school" style
- Built-in acoustic pop filter reduces plosives
- 30 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response for clear vocal capture
- Integrated low-noise circuitry
- Requires no batteries or phantom power
- Internal cartridge shockmount minimizes resonant vibrations
- Self-tensioning swivel mount
- Rugged molded ABS housing construction and steel mesh grille
- On/Off switch for stage control
- Includes 16' XLR to 1/4" TS microphone cable
- Built-in mic stand adapter with 5/8" to 3/8" adapter