Wiley Publications' Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D for Dummies is a comprehensive guide to the Canon EOS T5i/700D DSLR Camera written by bestselling authors and expert photography instructors Julie Adair King and Robert Correll. Using an easy-to-understand step-by-step style, the authors bring readers up to speed in no time through the use of clear images of the camera controls and menus to ensure all topics are well understood. Over 300 images and 11 chapters cover all aspects of the camera, helping you to get the most out of your investment.
- The basic specs and controls of the camera are presented and discussed, including its sensor design, movie recording capabilities, continuous shooting modes, and LCD monitor.
- How to shoot in Auto mode, manage playback, organize your images, and become more acquainted with how to handle exposure, lighting, focus, and color.
- Learn professional editing tricks, which are complemented by full-color imagery to showcase what you'll be able to achieve.
Table of Contents
Part I: Fast Track to Super Snaps
- Chapter 1: Getting the Lay of the Land
- Chapter 2: Choosing Basic Picture Settings
- Chapter 3: Taking Great Pictures, Automatically
- Chapter 4: Exploring Live View Shooting and Movie Making
Part II: Working with Picture Files
- Chapter 5: Picture Playback
- Chapter 6: Downloading, Printing, and Sharing Your Photos
Part III: Taking Creative Control
- Chapter 7: Getting Creative with Exposure
- Chapter 8: Manipulating Focus and Color
- Chapter 9: Shooting Specific Shots
Part IV: The Part of Tens
- Chapter 10: Ten More Ways to Customize Your Camera
- Chapter 11: Ten Features to Explore on a Rainy Day
- Appendix: Glossary of Digital Photography Terms