The Gra-Vue XIO 9080HDEOP SDI to Fiber Transmitter, in a 1RU version, consists of an input/output transmitter card and 1RU interface panel. The interface panel installs the card in a rack horizontally in a 1RU setup. The card converts one 3G/HD/SD SDI signal to optical fiber and transmits the signal for up to 12 miles to an XIO 9080HDEOP receiver, sold separately.
The card also features an SDI loop output for monitoring your signal locally on an SDI display. The SDI input and loop output support cable distances up to 230 ft in 3G, 328 ft in HD, and 656 ft in SD using Belden 1694A cables. The input return loss is >15dB for 5MHz to 1.5GHz transmissions, and >10dB for 1.5GHz to 3GHz transmissions. The fiber output is an SC-APC connector compatible with broadcast standards. It supports singlemode and multimode fiber cables. Please note, the card has two additional SDI connectors, but they are not functional; they are just part of the card models that Gra-Vue uses but are not enabled for any performance.
The card supports any input data rate within the range of 270Mbps to 2.97Gbps, and it converts using an efficient photoelectric conversion process. It can be monitored and managed in real-time using an optional Gra-Vue XIO NET Management Module via an Ethernet-connected PC. LED indicators display the signal status and power status. The card is hot swappable with other cards.
- Consists of input/output transmitter card and 1RU interface panel
- Converts one 3G/HD/SD SDI signal to optical fiber
- Transmits for up to 12 miles to an XIO 9080HDEOP receiver, sold separately
- The interface panel installs the card horizontally in a 1RU setup
- SDI loop output for local monitoring
- >15dB input return loss for 5MHz to 1.5GHz, >10dB for 1.5GHz to 3GHz transmissions
- SC-APC fiber connector
- Supports singlemode and multimode fiber cables
- Real-time monitoring and management using XIO NET module via Ethernet-connected PC
- LED signal and power status indicators
- Hot swappable with other cards
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)