The Gra-Vue XIO 9080HDEOP SDI to Fiber Receiver, in a 1RU version, consists of an input/output receiver card and 1RU interface panel. The interface panel installs the card in a rack horizontally in a 1RU setup. The card accepts one optical fiber signal from up to 12 miles away from an XIO 9080HDEOP transmitter, sold separately. It outputs the signal via two 3G/HD/SD SDI outputs.
The fiber input is an SC-APC connector compatible with broadcast standards. It supports singlemode and multimode fiber cables. The SDI outputs support cable distances up to 230 ft in 3G, 328 ft in HD, and 656 ft in SD using Belden 1694A cables. They support any output data rates within the range of 270Mbps to 2.97Gbps. The output return loss is >15dB for 5MHz to 1.5GHz transmissions, and >10dB for 1.5GHz to 3GHz transmissions. Please note, the card has two additional SDI connectors, but they are not functional; they are just part of the card models that Gra-Vue uses but are not enabled for any performance.
LED indicators display the signal status and power status. This card is hot swappable with other cards. The XIO 9080HDEOP system can be monitored and managed in real-time using an optional Gra-Vue XIO NET Management Module via an Ethernet-connected PC.
- Consists of input/output receiver card and 1RU interface panel
- Accepts fiber signal from up to 12 miles away from an XIO 9080HDEOP receiver, sold separately
- Outputs signal via dual 3G/HD/SD SDI outputs
- The interface panel installs the card horizontally in a 1RU setup
- >15dB output return loss for 5MHz to 1.5GHz, >10dB for 1.5GHz to 3GHz transmissions
- SC-APC fiber connector
- Supports singlemode and multimode fiber cables
- Real-time monitoring and management using XIO NET module via Ethernet-connected PC
- LED signal and power status indicators
- Hot swappable with other cards
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)