Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The NP-L102W LED Mobile DLP Projector delivers 1000 lumens of brightness with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio. It features WXGA 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution and can project up to a 100" diagonal. The NP-L102W is powered by a DMD DLP chip system and its LED light source features a long lifespan of 20,000+ hours. This means you'll save money because there are no traditional projector lamps to buy or replace. LEDs are also more energy efficient and they produce less heat.
This model provides multiple connectivity options including HDMI and VGA. Plus, the NP-L102W supports PC-less presenting via USB, microSD or its 1GB of internal memory. These three options support a variety of file formats including audio, video, photo, PowerPoint, Excel and Word files/documents. The projector has a built-in 2W mono speaker as well. Other features include a low standby power consumption level that's less than 0.5W and built-in wall color correction presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly
on non-white surface. This projector even affords wireless presenting, although the optional wireless adapter is required.
Designed for Mobile Use
• Form factor is approximately the size of a hardcover novel
• Lightweight at only 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
• Integrated power supply
• Minimalistic operating buttons
Ease of Use
• Bright images can be easily viewed in most applications
• High contrast images (10,000:1) from the latest Texas Instruments DLP
• Intuitive remote control provides one-touch source changes and complete menu control
Designed with the Environment in Mind
• LED solid state light source provides a mercury-free design
• Power management enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is
not detected from any of the inputs
• Auto power on when the power cord is plugged into the wall and AC is applied
• Quick start (3 to 4 seconds) lets you begin presenting in seconds while quick shutdown
(immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown) ensures efficient energy usage
• Wireless LAN (optional) for direct connection with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows devices
• Flexible input panel, color-coded and clearly labeled connects to computers, Blu-Ray players and other sources using the VGA, HDMI, and composite inputs
• 1GB internal memory stores presentations on the projector, alleviating the need to carry a laptop from presentation to presentation
Office Viewer supports Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT and Adobe PDF
• SD card reader expands storage up to 32GB. Flash card reader supports SD, SDHC and
• 2W speaker
• Built-in wall color correction presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces
• Plug and Play setup and operation optimizes images displayed from computers and video
• Native WXGA resolution projector automatically syncs with higher-resolution computers
• Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
• ECO Mode technology extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership
• Built-in closed captioning enables decoding and display of text information from a video
• Kensington lock slot enables security cable to be attached to projector
• Filter-free design eliminates the hassle and time spent monitoring and/or changing filters