The PM55P Stereo Personal Monitor Amplifier with Optical Limiter from Rolls is designed for performers who need to monitor their own signal, such as their vocal, with the main mix.
The unit can also be used by drummers in live sound applications who need to mix a metronome click with a monitor signal. Also, sound engineers can use the PM55P as a quick line tester to troubleshoot audio systems. The PM55P operates on either one 9 volt battery or the included PS27s power supply.
- Built-in switchable optical limiter
- XLR mic in & pass through
- Ground lift on XLR signal
- Stereo/mono 1/4" monitor input
- 3.5mm and 1/4" headphone outputs
- Powered by one 9 volt battery or the included PS27s power supply