Black Box 2-Port Daisy-Chainable Optical Splitter

Black Box 2-Port Daisy-Chainable Optical Splitter

Black Box 2-Port Daisy-Chainable Optical Splitter

B&H # BLXDVIFOSPCS MFR # AVX-DVI-FO-SPCS
Special Order
Expected availability: 7-10 business days 
Free Standard Shipping
Not eligible for Free Expedited Shipping

Product Highlights

  • 1 to 2 LC Fiber Splitter
  • 90/10 Output Budget Ratio
  • Supports Singlemode and Multimode Fiber
  • Supports Resolutions Up to 1920 x 1200
  • Supports 24-Bit True Color
  • Supports 24-Bit Stereo Audio
  • 1310/1550 nm Fiber Wavelength
  • Built-In Mounting Ears
  • Passive Power
  • Designed to Mini Extender Specs
Show moreShow less
$0.00 Tax Collected Outside NY

You Pay: $192.95

Add to Wish List Item in Wish List
  • 1Description

The Black Box 2-Port Daisy-Chainable Optical Splitter is a 1 to 2 LC fiber splitter designed to matching specifications of the Black Box Mini Extender Receiver for DVI & Stereo Audio, but it can be used with any device supporting/requiring these specifications. It supports single strand singlemode and multimode fiber, resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, 24-bit true color, and 24-bit stereo audio.

The two outputs are at a 90/10 budget ratio. One works at 90% extension strength and is for daisy-chaining another splitter at a distance, and the other works at 10% strength and is for connecting a receiver nearby. The two are marked "Splitter Output" and "Display Output" respectively.

Key Features
  • 1 to 2 LC fiber splitter
  • Supports single strand singlemode and multimode fiber
  • Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, 24-bit true color, and 24-bit stereo audio
  • 90/10 output budget ratio
  • Built-in mounting ears
  • Passive power; no power supply required
  • Designed to Black Box Mini Extender specifications
In the Box
Black Box 2-Port Daisy-Chainable Optical Splitter
  • 1-Year Limited Warranty
  • Table of Contents
    • 1Description
    Fiber Transmission Power -9 dB for output
    Fiber Wavelength 1310/1550 nm (dual wavelength)
    RoHS Yes
    Power Passive
    Connectors 1x LC fiber input; 2x LC fiber outputs
    (The two outputs work at a 90/10 budget ratio)
    Dimensions 0.75 x 2.2 x 5.5" (1.9 x 5.6 x 14 cm)
    Weight 0.2 lb. (91 g)

    Black Box 2-Port Daisy-Chainable Optical Splitter Review

    Be the first to review this item
    See any errors on this page? Let us know.