Liquid Rhythm Intro from WaveDNA is a software beat generator that enables users to access the building blocks of ten quadrillion rhythmic patterns, import pre-existing MIDI tracks created using their DAW of choice, and mine Liquid Rhythm's library of loops and kits to quickly create inspiring rhythm tracks. Custom samples can be imported and extra kits downloaded.
This version is great for users who want straightforward and introductory tools to build rhythm patterns.
- Develop musical ideas by instantly inserting and swapping bar-long rhythm patterns
- Create beats fast by painting groups of notes directly onto the arranger
- Humanize the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously based on their underlying color-patterns
- Generate musically-informed rhythm patterns from a customizable palette
- Create tom fills and multi-instrument percussion patterns
- Accent Modifiers target the velocity and groove of notes allowing the user to adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule's color-coded accent patterns
- Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns; rapidly populate an unlimited number of bars with the beat of choice, while Beat Builder instantly highlights specific patterns that can be inserted into regions with a single click
- MIDI sequencing and editing tools can be used to create and remix MIDI patterns directly in Ableton Live clips
- BeatForm Sequencer aids in creating patterns using individual notes or clusters of notes which can then be instantly switched to a shuffle, double-time, or half-time feel
- BeatSeeker is an intelligent algorithm that highlights the most commonly occurring patterns for the instrument being worked on
- Use it to discover and explore new musical ideas
- Edit MIDI notes directly in the Arranger panel - Music Molecules are updated in real-time around any note edits
- Embedded help video provide a quick way to learn about features without leaving a Liquid Rhythm session