This download version of Standard Windows Edition Photo Booth Software from dslrBooth is a highly efficient and intuitive photo booth software designed to automate much of the process while still affording a wealth of creative control over the imaging results. The software is compatible with a wide array of current Canon and Nikon DSLRs, as well as all photo printers, and provides a seamless interface for controlling both technologies.
Within the software interface, you are afforded control of the final appearance of the 4 x 6" prints, including the ability to choose from eight pre-defined print layouts, customize the look of prints using the integrated template editor, decide whether to work in color or black & white, and share your final imagery via email, MMS, Facebook, Twitter, or QR code.
- The software interface automatically triggers a camera to take several photos and then produce a print up to 4 x 6" in size.
- Male or female-voiced audio prompts can be used, as well as customizable audio prompt settings.
- Complete control over the finalized appearance of prints is possible using the integrated template editor, with the ability to add your own graphics, logos, and text. Additionally, prints can be made in color or black & white.
- The software helps to automatically store all individual photos as well as finalized prints.
- An enhanced image processing technology works to produce the highest quality images possible regardless of the camera in use.
- Optimized for touchscreens, this software can function as an intuitive interface for complete navigation.
- Using the optional Classic Unattended Photobooth Mode, the software can be configured to record up to four sequential images after a countdown.
- Available layouts: four pose - horizontal; four pose - vertical; classic four pose (doubled); one large, three small; two pose - doubled; three pose - doubled; one pose - horizontal; and one pose - vertical.
- The software can be configured to operate via an optional button or foot switch.
- All photo printers are supported; dye-sub printers are recommended.
- Imagery can be shared using email, MMS, Facebook, Twitter, or via QR code. Additionally, users can view photos on a linked iPad when an optional Eye-Fi memory card is in use.
- EOS 100D / SL1, EOS 700D / EOS T5i, EOS 1D C, EOS 6D, EOS M (Does not support triggering shutter), EOS-1D Mark III / EOS 1D X, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark II/Mark III, EOS 7D, EOS 70D, EOS 60D/60Da, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS Rebel T4i / 650d, EOS Rebel T3i / 600d, EOS Rebel T3 / 1100d, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 400D/Rebel XTi, and EOS 1000D/Rebel XS.
- D4, D3x, D3s, D800/D800E, D700, D600, D300/D300s, D7000, D7100, D90, D5000, D5100, D5200, D3200, D200, D80, D70, D60, D50, D40, D40x, D3100, D3000, J1, COOLPIX L810, COOLPIX L820, COOLPIX L210, COOLPIX L120, COOLPIX L110, COOLPIX S9400, and COOLPIX S9500.