This second version of Minox's 10x44 BL-HD Series Binocular combines phase-corrected prisms, high density (HD) glass, anti-reflective multi-coated optics, and anomalous partial dispersion (APD) lens elements, to create an optical system with well-rounded performance in all light conditions. The phase-corrected roof prisms and HD glass increase resolution and contrast, while the APD elements reduce chromatic aberration, that produce clear and bright images with true color representation across the entire field of view without distortion.
Its lightweight polycarbonate housing reduces fatigue from long use while being impact, temperature, and corrosion-resistant. An open-bridge configuration further cuts the weight, while providing a sure grip whether you're using them with one hand or two. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for fogproof performance and they are rated to be submersible to 16 feet. Twist-up eyecups let you customize the eye relief whether you wear glasses or not.
- 10x magnification
- 44mm objective lenses
- Phase-corrected roof prisms for increased image resolution and contrast
- High Density (HD) glass increases image color, contrast, resolution, and brightness
- Anomalous partial dispersion lens elements reduce chromatic aberration for truer color representation
- Wide 65° apparent angle of view
- Long 17mm eye relief
- Comfortable 4.4mm exit pupil
- Knurled center focus wheel
- ±4 right-eye dioptric adjustment for crisp focusing
- Open-bridge design reduces weight and provides a more secure hold
- Twist-up eyecups allow for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Temperature, impact and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof, submersible to 16'
- Rubber exterior coating provides sure-grip in wet or cold conditions, and protects against impacts
- Operating temperature range: 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Weight: 26.1 ounces
- Made in Germany