The JVC Travel Camera Case for JVC Compact Shoulder Cameras is an ENG-style camera case with a rigid frame and off-road in-line skatewheels that allow you to simply pull the case along. It's designed and manufactured by PortaBrace for JVC's compact shoulder cameras, such as the GY-HM850U, GY-HM890U, and GY-HM790U. It also features comfortable suede handles and a padded suede shoulder strap so you can carry it the traditional way or around your shoulder. The wheels are easily removable by quick-release mechanism for when you want use the handles or shoulder straps. The wheels are ruggedized with solid rubber tires and feature smooth-rolling ball bearings. The bottom panel is dirt and skid resistant for superior impact cushioning.
The rigid frame has a hollow-core construction and is surrounded by a layer of padding and ballistic-grade 1000-denier Cordura material. The interior is lined with soft red-colored Veltex that protects the equipment and allows you to reposition the interior divider panels. Padded dividers are included that help secure the camera and create compartments for accessories. A camera tie-down strap is included to further secure the camera during transport. A lens pillow is also supplied to support the camera lens during transport. Two large pockets are available on the exterior for carrying tablets, mics, cables, batteries, and other accessories.
- Made by PortaBrace for JVC compact shoulder cameras, such as the GY-HM850U
- Rigid frame with a hollow-core construction surrounded by padding and Cordura material
- Suede side handles and heavy-duty suede shoulder strap
- Removable off-road in-line wheels with solid rubber tires and smooth-rolling ball bearings
- Protective Veltex lined interior
- Repositionable interior divider panels
- Includes padded dividers, camera tie-down strap, and lens pillow
- Padded viewfinder protection
- Two large exterior pockets for accessories
- Dirt and skid resistant "slip-not" bottom panel