The Garmin VIRB Remote Control allows you to control your VIRB action camera wirelessly from up to 33 ft away over ANT+ wireless connectivity. It's compatible with the VIRB Ultra 30, VIRB 360, VIRB, and VIRB Elite action cameras and allows you to start/stop video recording and capture still images via three buttons.
Using an included wrist strap, wrist strap extender, strap mount, or neck lanyard, the remote can be used worn on your person or attached to any pole or similar object. You can also use an optional carabiner lanyard to attach the remote to your belt, backpack, or jacket.
The remote is powered by a supplied battery that lasts up to one year thanks to an automatic sleep mode feature. When the remote recognizes your VIRB camera, a green LED light in the center will light up to let you know this. After the camera has been recognized, it will be remembered for quicker pairing the next time.
- Compatible with the VIRB Ultra 30, VIRB 360, VIRB, and VIRB Elite action cameras
- 33 ft remote control distance over over ANT+ wireless connectivity protocol
- Start/stop video recording and capture still images
- Use with included wrist strap, wrist strap extender, strap mount, or neck lanyard
- Optional carabiner lanyard supported for attaching to your belt, backpack, or jacket
- Powered by a supplied battery that lasts up to one year