The Core SWX JetPack X Gold Mount with 4-Pin XLR Output enables you to power multiple accessories along with your camera, featuring three LEMO outputs (2-pin, 3-pin, 4-pin), two D-tap outputs, and a USB port. It allows you to connect to any compatible camera via an integrated cable (approx. 1 ft long) with a 4-pin XLR connector on the end. An 11-17VDC 6-pin LEMO input is also available for connecting AC power instead of a battery via an adapter/converter.
The JetPack X has all the features of the original JetPack but adds a built-in battery backup capable of supporting up to 200W in total load for 5 minutes when you swap batteries. It also adds a 2-pin AMP connector for plugging directly into ENG cameras, foregoing use of the integrated camera cable.
Three 1/4"-20 threads are available on the bottom, two of them spaced 18mm apart for optional rod clamps, and a cheese plate with 1/4"-20 threads is included for attaching on a rig. You can also use an optional X-Mod plate, which can attach the JetPack X to any Gold-Mount or V-mount hole pattern.
- Lets you power multiple accessories along with your camera
- 4-pin XLR output to camera on an approx. 1 ft cable
- Built-in battery backup supporting up to 200W for 5 minutes when you swap batteries
- 2-pin AMP connector for plugging directly into ENG cameras
- 11-17VDC 6-pin LEMO (2B) power input
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the bottom
- Cheese plate with 1/4"-20 threads included
- 2-pin LEMO (0B), 5V, 3A
- 3-pin LEMO (0B), 7.2V, 3A
- 4-pin LEMO (0B), 12V, 3A
- 2x D-tap, 11-17VDC, unregulated
- USB, 5V, 1A