The 4.5-14x42 AR 7.62 Riflescope from Burris Optical is designed for medium to long-distance use in the field or at the range. Its optical system uses index-matched Hi-Lume multicoated lenses with a very functional 42mm objective lens to produces views that are bright and clear with high contrast and true color representation, even in low-light. The exposed tactical turrets, calibrated specially for 7.62 rounds, make adjustments quick and easy, and with the Zero Click Stop system, there is no need to count clicks to return to zero after making temporary adjustments. To get you on-target, the turrets have 1/4 MOA per click adjustment and a total range of 42 MOA. This riflescope also features a third turret for parallax adjustment to increase accuracy at longer ranges.
To match the customized turret, the C4 Wind MOA reticle is a duplex crosshair-style with 10 MOA tick marks extending on each side. These dots, used alongside a customized WindMap help to make accurate wind hold-off calculations for precision sighting.
To help keep reflections to a minimum off of the objective lens, this scope comes with a threaded Anti-Reflection Device that reduces glare and provides greater concealment. Built for use in the field, the aluminum housing has a matte black corrosion and scratch-resistant finish, and is nitrogen filled for water and fogproof performance.
- 4.5x - 14x magnification
- 42mm objective lens
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoated lenses provide increased target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance
- 22 - 7.5' @ 100 yd / 7.3 - 2.5 m @ 100 m field of view
C4 Wind MOA Reticle
- MOA based duplex crosshair-style reticle
- Hashmarks set at MOA intervals with dots on horizontal axis
- Dots can be used for hold-off for wind
- Reticle placed on the second (rear) focal plane
Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA per click impact point correction
- 42 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Exposed tactical turrets can be reset to zero after initial sighting
- Turrets custom calibrated for 7.62 rounds
- Zero Click Stop system: quickly return dials to zero position without counting clicks
- 3.1 x 3.8" / 7.9 x 9.7 cm eye relief
- Aluminum housing with 1" one-piece main-tube
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant matte-black anodized finish
- Nitrogen-filled, water and fogproof
- All internal assemblies are triple-spring tensioned for shock-proof performance
- Knurled turret and focus knobs for easy adjustments in cold and wet weather