This SpeedBead System from Burris Optics gives you a complete sighting system by bundling the FastFire 3 red dot sight with a SpeedBead mount for Benelli Super Black Eagle II 12-ga shotguns.
Burris Optics FastFire III 8-MOA Red-Dot Reflex Sight (No Mount)
The FastFire III Reflex Sight from Burris Optics features a 8-MOA red aiming dot, which is big enough to see in the daylight, but won't obstruct small varmints. Three brightness levels lets you set it to your preference, or switch it to auto and the light sensor will detect the amount of available light and adjust the brightness itself. The FastFire III is made of aluminum with a matte-black anodized finish, and is waterproof and submersible. This sight is offered without a mount. Mounts are sold separately for a variety of rifles and pistols.
- 1x magnification
- 0.8 x 0.6" objective lens window
- Fully coated optics for increased light transmission
Use and Handling
- 8-MOA red dot with three intensity levels and an automatic brightness mode
- 1 MOA impact point correction, 30 MOA per rotation travel
- 86 MOA windage, 115 MOA elevation adjustment range
- Parallax-free from 10 to 150 yd
- Aluminum housing
- Matte-black corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized finish
- Top-loading battery compartment enables battery changes without removing the sight
- Waterproof and submersible
Burris Optics SpeedBead Mount (Benelli Super Black Eagle II)
Use the Burris Optics SpeedBead Mount to mount any FastFire sight on your Benelli Super Black Eagle II rifle. This durable steel mount fits between your shotgun's stock and a receiver and provides a low-lying line of sight, just above the vented rib of your firearm.
Burris Optics SpeedBead 1/4" Mount Riser
The Burris Optics SpeedBead 1/4" Mount Riser raises the FastFire III red dot sight 1/4" from the base of a SpeedBead system in order to fine tune the sight position to your natural shooting position.
Burris Optics SpeedBead 1/8" Mount Riser
The Burris Optics SpeedBead 1/8" Mount Riser raises the FastFire III red dot sight 1/8" from the base of a SpeedBead system in order to fine tune the sight position to your natural shooting position.