The MeoPro 10x42 HD Binoculars from Meopta are high performance binoculars that feature HD extralow-dispersion fluorite objective lenses that are designed to eliminate chromatic aberrations and deliver increased resolution, contrast, and color fidelity. The objective and eyepiece lenses are armed with the proprietary MeoBright ion-assisted multicoating that serves to reduce glare and reflections and allows a 99.8% light transmission per lens surface. A MeoShield coating helps protect the lenses from abrasion.
At 10x magnification, these binoculars are ideal for observing detail at extended distances. With a 351' field of view (at 1000 yards), these binoculars are an excellent choice for birding, hunting, and other open terrain viewing.
The roof prism chassis consists of rubber armored lightweight magnesium with an ergonomic shape.
- 61° apparent field of view
- Roof prism
- HD optics: high definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements are designed to eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin-point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity
- MeoBright - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multicoating is an ion-assisted multicoating designed to eliminate glare and reflections and deliver 99.8% light transmission per lens surface
- MeoShield coating helps protect exposed lens surfaces from abrasion
- Rubber-armored magnesium chassis for shock protection and comfort
- Large central focus wheel to deliver precise, accurate focus acquisition
- Waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow
- Nitrogen purged to provide fogproof performance
- Minimum focus: 8.41'
- Twist-up eyecups
- Large central focus knob
- Ergonomic rubber armoring for comfort and shock resistance