The MeoPro 3-9x40 BDC Riflescope from Meopta is a versatile durable riflescope designed for all-around targeting in the field and at the range. The objective and eyepiece lenses are armed with the proprietary MeoBright ion-assisted multicoating that serves to reduce glare and reflections and allows a 99.8% light transmission per lens surface. A MeoShield coating helps protect the lenses from abrasion. The MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece is designed to bring your target into sharp focus quickly while a secondary diopter adjustment allows for further adjustments to the focus for users with different visual acuity.
The BDC reticle enables shooters to compensate for bullet drop over a specified distance. The duplex crosshair features hash marks on the lower post that show the expected impact point at longer distances to help calculate holdover.
The MeoTrak II elevation and windage control system provides posi-click finger adjustments with precise 1/4 MOA per click impact point corrections. Adjustments are made via covered targeting turrets. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustments. The 1" single-piece main tube is constructed from aircraft grade ELOX hard-anodized aluminum and is shockproof to handle heavy recoil and is coated with a durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish. The entire unit is nitrogen purged for waterproof and fogproof all-weather performance.
- Index-matched lenses
- HD optics: high definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements are designed to eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin-point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity
- MeoBright - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating is an ion-assisted multi-coating designed to eliminate glare and reflections and deliver 99.8% light transmission per lens surface
- MeoShield coating helps protect exposed lens surfaces from abrasion
- 1" main-tube; single piece
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- "ELOX" hard anodized for scratch resistant, non reflective matte black finish
- Erector system developed to provide maximum holding force, withstand heavy caliber recoil, and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold
- Nitrogen purged for water and fogproof performance
- Shockproof to withstand heavy recoil
Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA adjustments
- MeoQuick fast focus eyepiece - quick and easy reticle focusing
- MeoTrack II Elevation and Windage Control posi-click finger adjustable covered targeting turrets
- Second focal plane
- Compensate for bullet drop over a specified distance
- Duplex crosshair features hash marks on the lower post
- Helps calculate holdover