The MeoPro 4.5-14x44 McWhorter HV Riflescope from Meopta is a versatile durable riflescope designed for medium to long range targeting in the field and at the range. The objective and eyepiece lenses are armed with the proprietary MeoBright ion-assisted multicoating that serves to reduce glare and reflections and allows a 99.8% light transmission per lens surface. A MeoShield coating helps protect the lenses from abrasion. The MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece is designed to bring your target into sharp focus quickly while a secondary diopter adjustment allows for further adjustments to the focus for users with different visual acuity.
The McWhorter HV reticle is a duplex crosshair with medium weight posts and a fine center crosshair. Hash marks on the lower post are designed for a .264 projectile with a BC of .612 @ 3225 FPS.
The MeoTrak II elevation and windage control system provides posi-click finger adjustments with precise 1/4 MOA per click impact point corrections. Adjustments are made via covered targeting turrets. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustments. The 1" single-piece main tube is constructed from aircraft grade ELOX hard-anodized aluminum and is shockproof to handle heavy recoil and is coated with a durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish. The entire unit is nitrogen purged for waterproof and fogproof all-weather performance.
- Index-matched lenses
- HD optics: high definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements are designed to eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin-point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity
- MeoBright - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating is an ion-assisted multi-coating designed to eliminate glare and reflections and deliver 99.8% light transmission per lens surface
- MeoShield coating helps protect exposed lens surfaces from abrasion
- 1" main-tube; single piece
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- "ELOX" hard anodized for scratch resistant, non reflective matte black finish
- Erector system developed to provide maximum holding force, withstand heavy caliber recoil, and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold
- Nitrogen purged for water and fogproof performance
- Shockproof to withstand heavy recoil
Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA adjustments
- MeoQuick fast focus eyepiece - quick and easy reticle focusing
- MeoTrack II Elevation and Windage Control posi-click finger adjustable covered targeting turrets
McWhorter HV Reticle
- Second focal plane
- Duplex crosshair with medium weight posts and a fine center crosshair
- Hash marks on lower post are designed for a .264 projectile with a BC of .612 @ 3225 FPS