The Essential Drums MIDI 6 Pack from Toontrack includes a full library of MIDI drum patterns in a wide variety of styles and feels. Each pattern is optimized for a full drum kit, offering parts for one kick, one snare, two toms, one floor tom, two crash cymbals and one ride cymbal. These MIDI packs require an existing installation of EZdrummer or Superior Drummer on a Mac or Windows computer.
- Collection of MIDI drum grooves played by professional drummer Thomas Hedlund
- Contains a variety of straightforward Americana drum patterns and fills that are designed to offer an organic and human feel
- Categorized into different songs that include intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge and fill sections
- Patterns are available in both swing and straight feels
- Collection of drum patterns designed to provide a strong rhythmic backbone to slower rock and pop songs
- Played by Martin Kristoffersson, the pack is categorized into different songs comprised of intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge and fill sections
Basic Rock MIDI
- Features MIDI files played by drummer Martin Kristoffersson, offering straight-ahead drum patterns that can be used for any type of modern rock
- Categorized by song, the patterns are split into intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge and fill sections
- Variety of tempos and feels including halftime, mid tempo, up tempo in 4/4 and 6/8 straight and/or swing feel
- 12-bar groove variations in different tempos, feels and time signatures to help add a more human feel to your MIDI drums
- Categorized into different songs containing open hats, closed hats, cymbals, breaks, intro fills, fills and endings sections.
- Each pattern has been played by blues drummer Hans Lindbäck
- More than five hundred jazz drum patterns played by pro drummer Morgan Agren.
- Each pattern is categorized by leading instrument and by genre, including big band, bossa, blues and samba styles in straight and/or swing feel
- Leading instrument categorization in full eight bar or longer loops,
- Full songs as basic or intermediate versions, rudiment and ending sections
- Variety of styles including big band, ballad, funk and blues styles played in straight and/or swing feel
- Drumming by Morgan Agren, intended to deliver drum tracks with a tight yet human feel