The DELV-SDI-7 7" 3G-SDI and HDMI On-Camera LED Monitor is a 16:9 monitor that provides a wide range of A/V connections for compatibility with SD and HD signals. Inputs include 3G-SDI, HDMI, and composite and component through BNC connectors. 3G-SDI, HDMI, and composite outputs let you duplicate your video content on an additional monitor.
The 7" LED-backlit LCD has a resolution of 1024x600 and contrast ratio of 800:1. A selection of advanced monitoring features is available to help you properly expose and focus your shots. Features include focus peaking, false color, and histogram display. It also has a mode specially designed for viewing footage from the Canon 5D Mark II. Four function buttons on the front of the panel can be programmed for shortcut access to the features that you use most.
The monitor is powered from 6.5 to 24 VDC via a male 4-pin XLR connector or with a single Sony NP-F970 or Canon LP-E6 type battery with the included battery plates. Additional battery plate types are also available. Also included with the monitor are a flexible folding sun hood, HDMI cable, DC power adapter, and a shoe mount adapter.
- 7" LED backlit LCD
- 1024x600 Resolution
- 250cd/m2 Brightness
- 800:1 Contrast ratio
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI inputs
- Component and Composite inputs on BNC connectors
- 3G-SDI, HDMI, and Composite active buffered outputs
- Focus peaking, false color, and histogram
- Canon 5D Mark II mode
- Four programmable function buttons
- 6.5 to 24 VDC operation
- Sony NP-F970 and Canon LP-E6 type battery plates included
- Flexible folding sun hood
- 1/4"-20 threads - one on bottom and one on each side