The AudioBox iTwo from PreSonus is a USB 2.0 recording interface for Windows, Mac and iPad that is designed for recording guitars, basses, keyboards and more for band rehearsals, vocal demos, podcasts and other applications. It features high-performance Class-A preamplifiers with phantom power, and records audio at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz sampling resolution.
Ideal for recording band rehearsals, demos, keyboard workstations and more, the AudioBox iTwo is equipped with two combo mic/instrument/line inputs for connecting dynamic or condenser microphones as well as guitars, basses and keyboards. The unit also features a stereo headphone output with dedicated level control, ultra-low-latency monitoring, and balanced main outputs for connecting studio monitors.
Additionally, the AudioBox iTwo doubles as a full-functioned MIDI interface, including standard MIDI in and MIDI out ports. This is great for integrating MIDI sound modules, drum machines and sequencers that use 5-pin MIDI connectivity into your studio setup.
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party sample content
- Download Capture Duo for iPad for free for one-tap iPad recording with wireless transfer to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
- Free Nimbit account to distribute and sell your music
- Ultra-low-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (mix knob)
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-In Suite with Maag Audio EQ 2, SPL Attacker, Arturia Instruments and more