The Shinybow 4x8 VGA with Stereo Audio Matrix Routing Switcher allows you to route 4 VGA inputs to 8 VGA outputs in different configurations. Any input can be routed to any output, all outputs, or a combination of outputs. A corresponding 3.5mm mini stereo audio jack is available for each input and output. The switcher supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 HD (WUXGA).
Routing selections can be made via the front panel, an included remote control, or RS-232 serial control and monitored on the front panel LCD. An IR receiver supporting 984 ft of IR distance is included for remote control of the switcher from the room with the displays. A rack mount set is included for installing the switcher in a 1U 19" rack.
- 4 VGA and 3.5mm stereo audio inputs
- 8 VGA and 3.5mm stereo audio outputs
- Routes any input to any output, all outputs, or a combination of outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- 450MB bandwidth
- Includes IR receiver supporting up to 984 ft IR distance
- 1U rack mountable using an included rack mount set
- Controllable via the front panel, IR remote control, and RS-232