Designed for use with Hedron sliders, the Hedron Fly-Wheel Add-On Kit from Cinevate lets you enjoy smooth and precise slides, even with slow speed moves. It consists of a belt and pulley system, stainless steel "Fly-Wheel," and all necessary mounting hardware. The Fly-Wheel functions as an inertial dampener, storing up some energy as you slide to help your camera stop smoothly. This lets you perform slow slides that are usable from start to finish, without the need of a motorized system. It also features a bearing system that prevents unwanted vibrations.
The Fly-Wheel attaches to an included base, which mounts underneath the end of your Hedron slider. The drive belt is then installed and connected to the Fly-Wheel and slider carriage using the supplied pulley system and mounting hardware. The Fly-Wheel add-on can be integrated with the optional Moco motion control system, letting you enjoy motorized moves without having to remove the Fly-Wheel from the slider.
- Inertial dampening for Hedron sliders
- Enables smooth, slow speed shots without a motor
- Stores up energy as you slide; helps stop precisely and slowly
- Eliminates rumble found on other timing belts
- Bearing system for no vibration
- Stainless steel construction (Fly-Wheel)
- Belt, pulley system, and mounting hardware included
- Can integrate with optional Moco motion control system