This B&H Kit pairs a MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod with a 410 Junior Geared Head. Holding up to 11 lb, and with a maximum height of 72", the tripod features a Quick Power Lock System that allows you to completely extend the legs with just one hand. Once set up you can use the MT055XPRO3's rapid center column in standard vertical mode or swing it into horizontal position like a boom with Manfrotto's 90° column feature. Enlarged tabs on the individual leg angle selectors allow you to get down low for macro work with the column in horizontal mode. And once you're down there you can attach any of Manfrotto's flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors via the Easy Link plug built into the tripod's spider.
The 410 Junior head is a compact geared head that uses easily adjustable knobs and offers precise geared movement in three directions: 360° of pan, +90 to -30° of front tilt & +90 to -30° of lateral tilt. This professional head has a large camera platform and a bubble level. The 1/4"-20 camera screw travels in a 2" slot to facilitate precise balancing of the camera's center of gravity. A 410PL quick-release plate is included with the head.
Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod
The Manfrotto MT055XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod is a three-section support that replaces the 055XPROB tripod. It has a load capacity of 19.8 lb and extends from 3.5" to 66.9". Its legs are secured by the Quick Power Locks. These updated flip locks increase the tripod's rigidity by 50%, and its load capacity by 4.4 lb over its predecessor.
A redesigned center column has a "one finger" operation, and includes an Easy Link attachment for attaching accessories such as an LED light or a reflector. The center column can be positioned horizontally, allowing for low-angle and macro photography. The upper disc where a tripod head is mounted has been redesigned as well, and now has a bull's eye bubble level that rotates 360° so you can locate it where you can see it. This allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical planes.
Manfrotto 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head with 410PL Quick Release Plate
This 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head from Manfrotto has a load capacity of 11.0 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. It includes an integrated RC4 quick release cam lock and a 410PL Quick Release Plate. RC4 compatible quick release plates such as the 410PL can removed from the head by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 or 3/8-16" mount can be connected to the 410PL Quick Release Plate, which measures 2.5 x 3.3 x 0.5" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface. The head can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other and have individual, snap-lock knobs with easy-to-turn, 4-star grips. Turning each snap-lock knob allows the corresponding movement to be rapidly adjusted, and once the knob is released, the adjustment is locked into place. An additional, rubberized knob set within each snap-lock knob allows incremental, geared adjustments, which help to ensure that any device mounted to this 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head is precisely positioned relative to the subject.
To further promote fast and repeatable device positioning, this 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head also includes dedicated angle scales for each movement that are designed for easy visibility.
410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head
- 11.0 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other and have individual snap-lock knobs with easy-to-turn, 4-star grips
- Turning each snap-lock knob allows the corresponding movement to be rapidly adjusted, and once the knob is released, the adjustment is locked into place
- An additional, rubberized knob set within each snap-lock knob allows incremental, geared adjustments
- Dedicated angle scales for each movement that are designed for easy visibility further promote fast, repeatable, and accurate device positioning
- Integrated, RC4 quick release cam lock
- Built-in bubble level
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
410PL Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC4 quick release cam lock
- Measures 2.5 x 3.3 x 0.5" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction