The black Rubber Mount SL from LMC Sound is a slim mic mount intended to deliver minimized cloth noise and easy concealability when using Sanken COS-11 or Countryman B6 lavalier microphones for location recording, documentaries, interviews, and more. It also fits lavalier microphones with a diameter of 5mm or less.
The compact rubber mount provides flex and tear resistance, making it durable for repeated use and easy to conceal. The protective surrounding mount guards against cloth noises and preserves the sound quality of the mic. It quickly and conveniently attaches to clothing or skin with double-sided tape (available separately).
- Reduces cloth noise
- Low-profile and easy to conceal
- Excellent flex and tear resistance
- Two-sided tape (available separately) quickly mounts your lavalier mic to clothing or skin
- Slide the mic into the mount for a snug fit
- Works with Sanken COS-11, Countryman B6, and other lavalier microphones with a diameter of 5mm or less