The Rosco V-Hazer is a professional-quality fog machine well suited for special events, clubs, and bars, as well as professional film and television productions. The V-Hazer utilizes internal baffles to maximize airflow in order to generate greater output and thorough dispersion of fog particles, ensuring a haze that spreads consistently and smoothly throughout the venue. To provide a silent performing space, the blower inside the V-Hazer turns off when not in use.
Fan and pump speed are synchronized to the output potentiometer and have been optimized to create an impressive haze effect when controlled via the detachable remote. Independent control of fan speed and pump volume is available via two channels of DMX, allowing the user to dial in their perfect balance of fast haze time and even distribution from their lighting console.
V-Hazer Fluid is available specifically for this machine. This water-based haze fluid achieves maximum hang time and optimal particle size without leaving behind dangerous and damaging residue common to oil- or glycerin-based hazers. The operating temperature, pump pressure, and output nozzle of the V-Hazer have been specifically designed and engineered to aerosolize Rosco V-Hazer Fluid. The Rosco V-Hazer ships with a power cord and detachable remote control with a 10' cable.
- 900W cast aluminum heat exchanger
- Fast haze speed, even dispersion, long hang time
- Independent control of fan-speed and pump volume via two channels of DMX
- Digital DMX interface with easy-to-read LED display panel and standard 5-pin XLR connection
- Detachable remote control panel with 10’ cable included
- Air-input connection for easy cleaning—reduces clogs
- Bottle cavity securely holds both 4L and 5L fluid bottles
- Modular, common-core component design simplifies repair and maintenance
- Great for rental houses
- Dual-stage thermal monitoring