The BLUESHAPE MVBELT Belt-Clip V-Mount Plate with Nominal & Regulated Output features a belt-clip on the back and can be attached to any waist belt to provide a convenient on-the-go power solution. It supports V-mount batteries and has a 4-pin XLR female output connector allowing you to connect various cameras/devices. Optional BLUESHAPE MVBELT Power Adapter Cables are available for connecting this plate to specific cameras, such as Canon MiniDV and Sony XDCAM-EX cameras. The plate also features a P-Tap output for powering accessories.
This model is capable of outputting nominal 14.8V and regulated 8.4V power via the same XLR connector, the latter ideal for 7.4V systems. Pin 4 provides 11V - 16.8V at 5A max (70W), and pin 3 delivers a steady 8.4V at 4.6A max (40W). The P-Tap output also provides a nominal 14.8V output (11V - 16.8V at 5A max/70W). If the XLR and P-Tap connectors are used simultaneously, with the XLR outputting nominal voltage, then the max power of 70W is shared between them.
- Attaches to any waist belt via a belt clip on the back
- Supports V-mount batteries and provides 4-pin XLR female and P-Tap power outputs
- Supports BLUESHAPE MVBELT Power Adapter Cables specific to select cameras
- Nominal 14.8V via XLR connector
- Regulated 8.4V via the same XLR connector
- Nominal 14.8V via P-Tap connector