The BLUESHAPE MVBELTS Belt-Clip V-Mount Plate with Nominal Output features a belt-clip on the back and can be attached to any waist belt to provide a convenient on-the-go power solution. It supports V-mount batteries and has a 4-pin XLR female output connector allowing you to connect various cameras/devices. Optional BLUESHAPE MVBELT Power Adapter Cables are available for connecting this plate to specific cameras. The plate also features a P-Tap output for powering accessories.
This model is capable of outputting nominal 14.8V (11V - 16.8V at max 5A/70W) via the XLR connector and nominal 14.8V (11V - 16.8V at max 5A/70W) via the P-Tap output. If both outputs are used simultaneously, then the max power of 70W is shared between them.
- Attaches to any waist belt via a belt clip on the back
- Supports V-mount batteries and provides 4-pin XLR female and P-Tap power outputs
- Supports BLUESHAPE MVBELT Power Adapter Cables specific to select cameras
- Nominal 14.8V via XLR connector
- Nominal 14.8V via P-Tap connector