The BLUESHAPE Dual V-Mount Battery Power Station allows you to power cameras, lights, and other devices in a portable solution. It's hot-swappable and offers simultaneous 3-pin and 4-pin locking XLR outputs. (It is designed to be used as a power station only and does not function as a charger.)
The outputs operate in parallel and share the combined battery input. With two high drain batteries installed (9A and higher), the 3-pin XLR provides a regulated 28V output at up to 280W, and the 4-pin provides regulated 14V at up to 140W. With two standard discharge batteries installed (less than 9A), the 3-pin XLR provides a regulated 28V output at up to 240W, and the 4-pin provides regulated 14V at up to 140W.
A fan vent on the side allows the system to remain cool even after hours of operation. A 3-LED gauge for each battery is positioned on the side and indicates a 0-10A scale for the battery. The power station can conveniently be carried via a handle on top, and rested on a desktop by means of a rotating foot on the bottom. The foot neatly tucks underneath when not needed.
- Supports two hot-swappable batteries and offers two simultaneous XLR outputs
- 3-pin XLR output provides a regulated 28V output at up to 280W
- 4-pin XLR output provides a regulated 14V output at up to 140W
- A fan vent keeps the system cool even after hours of operation
- 3-LED gauge for each battery indicates a 0-10A scale
- A rotating foot allows stable desktop positioning and tucks away when not needed
- A handle on top allows convenient carrying
- Illuminated ON/OFF power switch
- 4-pin data socket for computer testing, debugging, and calibration
- Lower gauge LED blinks when current up to 1.5A is being drawn and becomes steady from 1.5A - 3A
- Middle LED blinks from 3A - 4.5A and is steady from 4.5A - 6A
- Upper LED blinks from 6A - 8A and is steady from 8A - 10A